Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Hambo Hoedown Time!

Great Challenge at Hambo Hoedown this week-use one of their digi's in a sketch layout and you will get a free image to use in next weeks challenge.  Great way to build your digi supply-if you miss a week, you just have to use a freebie or purchase one.  I used the image called Hambo Monster Flower on my card colored in with copics, lime green layers and Circle all mounted on a white Bazzill cardstock.  I used a gorgeous purple satin flower shaped ribbon as my horizontal accent and a lime green button where the star is on the sketch.  There's more of the flowered paper on the inside.  Come join us over at the Challenge!  I'm also entering this at Sundays W/Crissy where they are doing a month long challenge with Animals-Monsters count don't they?  You can enter up to 3 items during the month for this one! And the Sassy Cheryl site is always interested to see what you've been up to during the week.  I love her challenges, it doesn't matter what medium you like to dabble in, she's interested in it!  So I'm sending her a cute Monster card!  Hope you catch the fever and we see your creations at one of them!  Thanks for looking~ Carolyn

16 comments:

  1. Great card Carolyn! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Melissa-Thanks so much for the encouragement!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. Hi Carolyn,
    I luv your cards. Your designs are gorgeous and your coloring is perfect.
    I'm so glad you have joined us at The Outlawz. I am now following your blog.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's Great Teresa! As you can see I'm just starting on this "blog" thing-sure is new to me! I'm still trying to figure out how The Outlawz works so I hope everyone will bear with me-you gals are sure talented! Thanks for the luv!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn, great card. Love your colours and colouring. Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolina--my first venture at Hambo and I'm real excited! I love the digis there!
      {{hugs}} Carolyn

      Delete
  5. What a precious image. Just LOVE it and him eating that flower is tooooo stink in' funny!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love that cute image:-)Thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card & great job on the sketch. I love the purple & lime green color combo...I think I'll try it sometime! Thanks for joining the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself wearing that combination several times so I thought why not with scrapbooking right? Thanks for the Welcome Paula!

      Delete
  8. I love how you colored the monster -- he looks so sweet & cuddly! Your card is adorable. Thanks for playing in our Hoedown this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments Monica-,uch appreciated!

      Delete
  9. Love your card. The image is wonderful and love your choice of colors for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley!! I just love the red DRIP from his mouth lol!

      Delete