Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Seems A Little Sketchy DT DEBUT! Sketch 15

With the launch of this card, I begin my term on the Seems a Little Sketchy DT!!  WooHoo! I'm so excited to have been chosen-this is the very first one I've ever been on so it will always be very special to me!
This is a GREAT site to get sketches for card/layout placement ideas but, the best thing is that they don't require that you use specific images or stamps!  AND, it's a challenge that lasts 2 weeks so you have several opportunities (up to 3 entries every cycle) to enter the challenges-whatever fits into your busy schedule. 
Some of the Great Sponsors that they have are: Bugaboo Stamps, CES, The Robin's Nest, Di's Digital Downloads, and several others!  Wow what a selection for prizes! So what have you got to loose!
This was our first Sketch challenge and while I stretched it a little, I think I hit a Hole in One with this Father's Day Card. It's a great image from Bugaboo Stamps that I colored with copics.  I used embossed golf ball stickers instead of flowers, digital images of 3 golf clubs as the rows of loopy accents, added an appropriate sentiment for His Big Day and then finished off the inside with a golf themed DP.
Thanks for sharing in my excitement and I hope you will join in our Challenges and win some Blog Candy!  I would be so happy for you! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous! A perfect Father's Day card! Love your image and the golf clubs along the bottom. How clever.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks for the neat remarks Linda! I'm so glad you liked it! I was especially pleased with the clubs!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. Oh you are a perfect addition to their DT, Carolyn! I love this card - your imaginative ideas, the coloring, the whole thing! Dad will Love for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda you are such a great supporter! Thank you for always standing by me and leaving a comment!
      Carolyn

      Delete