Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Football is in the air with Hambo Stamps

Hut**Hut** it's time to Toss the Ball into the Fall Season at Hambo Stamps!  I love the crisp, fresh air and the turning leaves and ones' thoughts turn to many things-one of which is kids and their youth sports teams!  This rubber stamp I've used is called Football Boy - 3702 and he's adorable! The neat thing about Hambo Stamps is that they have both digital AND rubber stamps on cling backing; also featured are sentiments and what they call "Fractured Funnies" which give you hilarious sentiment options.
I had several pages of Football DP destined for some Manly cards but the strange thing is there were no mfg. marks on the back so I can't share with you who makes the paper! This was a great time to use them~attached a ribbon from my stash, the image and sentiment from Hambo, some dew drops and voila~a great card!  Thanks for looking, Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love seeing what you guys are coming up with and I love this image! I agree with you about the football paper - I have it stashed too! A great time to bring it out! GReat imspiration!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was a fun card to do!! Alwys appreciate your sweet remarks!
      Carolyn

      Delete