Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Watch out for the CROWS at HAMBO's HOGtoberfest

The Crows might make a meal of the corn around my Hambo rubber stamped image, Pig Scarecrow-3801  .  I just LUV this image and thought it would be the perfect companion for the newest event at the Hambo Hoedown and I can't wait to tell everyone about HOGTOBERFEST!!!  

This is Hambo's annual sale, where ALL of the stamps on our website (including digis) will be discounted by 30% --with even an additional discount applied to our retiring stamps. (Cling
cushion is NOT included in this sale.)  The sale starts October 25th and here is the link that will tell you all the details.  This might be your last opportunity to buy wood-mounted Hambos because when the inventory is gone, they will no longer be offering them in the store.  This will also be the last week for purchase of Asela's Hop Art digi designs, before they're officially retired.


The recipe for my card: A2 card blank, Cloud paper from My Minds Eye, Grass/weed paper from stash, adorable image, new FLAT circle adhesive backed shaker box filled with popcorn, and Hambo sentiment How's It Growin'-2716.  

Hope you enjoyed the card and will join us Bacon Bits at the great sale at Hambo Stamps!  Thanks for looking~ CAW CAW~~




2 comments:

  1. How cute is this card!! I love the shaker and have tried it a couple of times but never satisfied - this is perfect for the shaker though. Great coloring on your scarecrow and a perfect sentiment - I think I need him!!

    Have a great day! Carolyn and thanks for the inspiration!!

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your scenery!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete