Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Feeling like Christmas Thanks to FRED, SHE SAID


I don't know why I try and make things more difficult for myself when I make cards-that wild imagination of mine I guess..Clean and Simple(CAS) cards test my senses because I'm always trying to say "what if I put..." but with this stunning digital image from Tracey (aka Fred, She Said) it just screamed to me to make it the focal point of the card.  This image is Pointy Poinsettia Flowers Pre-Colored and can be found here.  It's a great group with a set of the green leaves, and 3 different sizes of red poinsettias that I just stacked.  I chose to mount a button in the center but you could just as well use some bling or some stamens.  The edges have glitter from Create a Craft.  The front is a snowflake folder from Anna at a great Scrapbook swapping site called My Scrapbook Place .  We have loads of fun there-come visit and stay a spell.  The red paper "ribbon" is from my stash and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  I finished off the inside with a red top note die and it's just waiting to be mailed to a special friend.
Since Black Friday is almost upon us with all sorts of sales and I happen to be talking about Fred, She Said, this seems to be the time to let you know she is having an online sale worth 30% off purchases over $10--what a great time to use it to get some new Christmas digitals both B&W and pre-colored!  I know you can find something you'd like-
Everyone have a Blessed Thanksgiving and understand that the most important thing is not the food, or the day off from work, But the friends and family that you surround yourself with on this special day.   I would also say that I'm also very thankful for 2 friends Linda Weber and Pat Martin that came to my rescue and made by blog so Festive!  Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment