Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Let me Paint you a Christmas Scene with Hambo Stamps


Even though this week we are all taking time to gather our Friends and Families to our homes and spend some quality moments with them on Thanksgiving Day, it won't be long before the mild temps are turning in to cold and there is frost on the windows...have you ever gone by a neighborhood and glanced those windows?  This rubber stamp by Hambo Stamps is called Christmas Window-4319  and it gives me the warm, fuzzy feeling that I feel when I'm in the cold and you know families are safe and warm inside their homes. It's a very detailed stamp but it's so pretty!  I paired it with a set of Icicles-3101 and the sentiment which can be found here-the number for it is 4710.  Because I wanted to make this card to reflect "the window on the world" idea, I took a few liberties with my Hambo stamp-usually I want it on the very front along with the other features.  But I wanted to create the illusion of looking into something. I love the brick dp and the snow banks that I added so that there was room for adding some thoughts.  There are some little crystals on the blue icicles.
I hope you, all of my new friends, will have a wonderful Holiday, share good food and hospitality, and wear your Stretchy Pants for the day!!



2 comments:

  1. aww, this is beautiful Carolyn, just love everything about it. jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous, Carolyn! Terrific holiday scene!

    ReplyDelete