Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Kenny K sponsors Seems a Little Sketchy-YEAH!!

Seems a Little Sketchy  and Kenny K Downloads are teaming up to partner this next challenge for you--If you LOVE his digital images like I do, this was wonderful news!

I used Santa Cookies and just love her in the pinks and lime greens with the blonde hair~ I'm thinking of a sweet pre-teen granddaughter that this will fit the bill for at Christmas!  Kind-of looks like her with the hair and eyes!  I used papers-buttons-and pink velvet ribbon from my stash.  The neat thing I tried on this card was to "release" her pair of boots and hat from the scalloped oval that I highlighted with pink chalk ink.

I hope this inspires you to visit his site and choose from many images that are versatile and beautifully created-gotta love those big eyes and something for men, kids, and gals!  Hope to see your creations soon!

2 comments:

  1. Santa Cookies is cute! Love her coloring and the colors of the card! Precious!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful treatment with the pinks and limes Carolyn! Your granddaughter will love it for sure!

    ReplyDelete