Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

We're SPINNING at the newest Hambo Hoedown Challenge

What a fun challenge at the Hambo Hoedown this week!  We were to make a CIRCLE shaped card using the Plate Spinner a digital image by Hambo Stamps.  Also as an added interest, we were to use swirls/spirals on the card in some fashion.  Well ole' Plate Spinner has a lot going on including a lot of fun! 
I had some B'day paper with funfetti swirls on it so mounted it on the black circle, creased the side of the front so I could attach with brads the back circle.  I fancy cut the very cute digital so the plates actually wobble because they aren't affixed.  The plastic confetti swirls were embellies from a birthday pack so on they went.  This digital comes with 3 sentiments-the one I chose and double mounted is the first part and the inside has the second part.  Try something like this and step out of your comfort zone!  This was fun!


3 comments:

  1. Your plate spinner card is so dramatic and full of life, I am sure I can see those plates wobbling, hee hee, how cute are those little plastic squiggles!! Note to myself.....make the inside of my cards as gorgeous as Carolyn's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love all your little spirals and the black background~! The inside is awesome too~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, This is so cute! I really the idea of using the brads to hold it together. Great idea to store for later. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete