Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day for Daisies is sponsoring "Going Dotty" at Southern Girls Challenge

Southern Girls Challenge is offering their next 2 weeks challenge with the help of Images from A Day for Daisies!   If you've never been to their great site You've missed out on some fantastic digis!  The one I chose to use was "H is for Happy Birthday" and I love the whimsical characters surrounding the letter H.  I can just see this being used on SEVERAL Birthday cards in the future!

The THEME for this challenge is "Going Dotty" so bring out all your papers with dots, spots, and combinations of the circle theme and join us!  Besides the image, the thing I liked the most about this card was the Template that I pinned from Pinterest for the paper bow--I tried it for the first time on this card and I just love the look of it!  The great thing is that the paper bow will compress down in order to mail it and stay relatively fluffy when opened by the lucky recipient!
Thanks for Looking and come and play with us! Carolyn  




4 comments:

  1. I am in love with this card!!!! I am definitely scraplifting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks Mel!! I'm so in love with the Bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute dear!!! Yes I can see a lot of us caseing this card! You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Carolyn! I love that gigantic bow!

    ReplyDelete