Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Whoopsidaisy is Sponsoring the latest challenge at Seems A Little Sketchy-What fun!!

I love the cute little girls, both in B&W and pre-colored that we were able to use on our new Challenge at Seems A Little Sketchy this week!  This image and one with an adorable little blondie in a pink frock were part of Sheet 442 from Whoopsidaisy .  Such generous Sponsors-LOVE it!
Now, of course, I like to turn the sketches all sorts of ways.  I have used a floral in the background, then a green polkadot mat over that, then the stripe of blue down the middle with yellow paper lace on either side.  I'm using the sheer pale yellow ribbon/bow where the flower and flourish are in the sketch.  The tag at the top "So Tweet" is my label topper and I used a yellow topped mini safety pin to attach it.  The neat thing with the image is that I used 2 die cuts on top of the digi and then I elevated the center cut with foam dots to give it a dimensional look.  Thanks for stopping by and playing along with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card design!!! I'm going to have to copy it... lol

    ReplyDelete