Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

2 for One--The Paper Cut gets top billing for Fall

The Paper Cut has some of the most unique pre-scored and cut card blanks for you to play with!  It's so liberating to use these cards and just sit back and create.  One of the neat things with the styles, like this "Funky Fold Accordion Card", is that in the package of card blanks there is this fold and embellish diagram.  It tells you where the Mountain/Valley folds are and the measurement in each section for your designer paper.  Takes all the guess work out of it!
For this card, I used the blank in the color "Fossil" which is like a kraft color.  All the papers I used were from the Reminisce Drifting Leaves series...Love the Fall colors and the quilt look. The stickers that I used were from Simple Stories series called Harvest Lane.

***********************************************************************************
 Here's the second one that I made with the Funky Fold, only this base is in the color of Orange Fizz!  I used the color Jelly Bean Green for several mats and used the Thankful series/Homey from Bella Blvd.  I just love my tiny buttons! 
The cardstock accents are from The Paper Studio-they match so well!  And the green and golden leaves are from The Paper Patch.  These special cuts sure let you use up your scraps--I sure have enough of those around!  I love how the card looks so unassuming BUT then the lucky person that's receiving the card pulls it open to a great surprise!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what I was up to-I love hearing your comments and hope I can give you some ideas along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment