Followers

Monday, December 2, 2013

Metallic Christmas Card inspired by The Paper Cut

 
I'm going in a different direction with this Contemporary card style but I so love it!  From The Paper Cut, I'm using the Outer Stair Step Card blank in the YUMMY color of Hot Fudge.  I also used that color in cardstock for the matting of the trees. It was the Metallic cardstock called Zeus that I ran through a crimper to get the accordion looking trees.  I just randomly cut the sizes of the trees and edged the trees with Martha Stewart Brownstone fine glitter.  The Paper Studio makes a beautiful series of heavy handmade paper and I used one called Vines Glitter-Gold for the background papers on this card.  I got this series from HL.  On the little Hot Fudge sentiment mat, I stamped a great verse that I love to use at Christmas time-May God Bless Your Christmas.  And such is the wish I have for you all as we start the Magical Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment