Followers

Friday, April 11, 2014

Doodle Pantry "Cute Cake" new release makes it's debut this month!


 This is one of my favorite new releases from Doodle Pantry for SO many reasons!  I just love the greens and purples together, so many possibilities with all the download has to offer, the crisp clean images, multiple sentiments, great design papers--Wow how cool!
I wanted my card to be all about the CAKE so I enlarged the digi , mounted it on the 5 x 6.5 horizontal card blank and then did a fancy cut around the image.  By doing that, it is hinged so that it has a dimensional look!
I slid the complimentary design paper under the image, rounded the corners of the blank so it would match the round features of the image and fancy cut the banner.  By cutting the saying in half, I could frame the cake.  Nestled under the cake digi is one of the sentiments from the release.  I just love all the flourishes she puts on these! The little turquoise Twinkle Goosebumps are great bling to use-by Queen & Co.  And several accents on the cake are glittered with Stickles, crystal-purple- turquoise.
The great thing about Doodle Pantry is that if you use one of the new releases from the website in our challenge "any digi ", then you get a free new release called Petite Bouquet.  This card was made using that wonderful set--Come on and join us!



 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to fussy cut the images and make extraordinary cards using them. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete