Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Doodle Pantry and Masculine cards-Love it! VROOM, VROOM!

  I have SO many places to use this great new Release set from Doodle Pantry-this one's called Motorcycle Mania!  Whether it's for a Birthday, Father's Day, Friendship-It's perfect.  The set comes with all you see here on the preview and the neat thing is that it comes with both jpegs and pngs that you can layer over and over again to get an image like I've created here.  I normally create mats, and layers and frames but I wanted to show you the effect when you digitally do this flat layer.  It makes it great when you need a card or gift in a big hurry!  The HB stamp is from my stash.  I'm telling you that the digital background papers that Leslie at Doodle Pantry has created for this set are AMAZING!  So vibrant!!
Be sure to check out all the sets and stroll through her shop-You won't be able to decide which to choose!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, Amazing is so right! Love what you did with this motorcycle and the helmet! Great use of the paper that goes with the set. Fun fun male card!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, this is great! Love that glow around the image and the papers are great. Fab card! I can see how versatile this image could be. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say Carolyn, its gorgeous! Your layering is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this totally rocks! I love it!

    ReplyDelete