Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Just a Swingin' at Doodle Pantry at the end of this month!

 I just love this colored porch swing so made 2 different versions!!  This is from the June release from Doodle Pantry and appropriately called "Porch Swing" and as you can see in the display, there are many different options and variations.  I just love the creations that Laurie makes for us to use! 
As you can see I used the buttons in the corner AND also fruit punch Stickles on the pink potted flowers.  On the yellow card, it is hard to see in the picture but I used diamond glaze on the window to make it shiny, small pearls on the inset and rolled felt flowers and leaves used from one of my dies.  The insides of each one are similar, just with different background colors.

Normally, at this time, we at Doodle Pantry would be getting ready for the next months' launch!  However, we are shooting for July 3rd to showcase the next group of images from our fearless leader!  I can't wait to begin creating and also at that time, we will be starting our new monthly challenge for all of you!  You have plenty of time to get yours ready!!  


2 comments: