Followers

Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to Caveman Times with Lacy Sunshine at Seems a Little Sketchy!

 The Generous Sponsor, Lacy Sunshine, will be donating 3 images of their choice to the winner of this next challenge.  Here is the Sketch that Seems a Little Sketchy would like you to use.  There's always some variances in that you can flip the design, substitute shapes etc. as long as you keep the same "idea" -we like to be accommodating!  After  all, it's supposed to be fun!!
Lacy Sunshine has a series that I just adore called Eleanor (cute little girl with HUGE glasses), Pickles (adorable frog), and Tilly (the Dino).  They're very intricate designs but when you just learn to deal with a section at a time, so easy to complete. Since I needed to enlarge my digi to color the details, my shape is rounded rectangle instead of circle (see, accommodating).  To make it a birthday card, I added a glossy chipboard tag I braded on the front.  The neatest thing I added was a deep green acrylic ribbon slide to put some bubbly dinosaur paper through it.
Our challenges last 2 weeks-plenty of time for you to join in the contest-we'd love to see your creations!  Come have some FUN with us!

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is so cool! Love that dinosaur paper and cute image. Great coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori-I'm glad you like Eleanor-I get a kick out of her glasses :)

      Delete