Followers

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lacy Sunshine is Celebrating with us at Southern Girls! Merry Christmas!

            I am loving getting ready for Christmas around the 'ole crafty home!  This time of year, both teams of Southern Girls are getting together and are showing Celebrations in our lives.  My favorite time of the year is Magical Christmas.  While I hate the snow that comes to this area, I love all the symbols of Love and acts of kindness that people show to one another.  Many members of our teams live in New Zealand, Australia, England so their season is starting to have lots of green grass, warm sunny days..
We've had our first snows and I'm looking forward to all the baking, lighting the tree, listening to Christmas songs.  I'm using the super pretty image from Lacy Sunshine called Peppa Mint Sticky Wings and I adore her.  Her designs are always intricate but so cute!  The sentiments that I'm using are from Doodle Pantry, where I'm also a DT member.  I love this filigree sheer red ribbon and I also added some Ice Stickles in iridescent to the tips of Peppa's wings-hopefully will look like bells.
  Over the last few years we have had lots of awesome DT lovelies and loads of fabby sponsors too.  This challenge we would love for all our lovely followers to join us for our special celebration challenge.  Just make a project that is about celebrating and link up in the link tool.
Please join us in our celebrations for the next 3 weeks!  We can't wait to see what you've created!

2 comments:

  1. Love that image, such a sweet face! Fab Holly paper and great layout. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet image and you colored her up beautifully. The pearls and lace add a special touch to this Carolyn. Fun Christmas card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete