Followers

Monday, November 2, 2015

Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion-Rick St. Dennis is the sponsor!

 At Craft Your Passion this week as always, It's Anything Goes and Rick St. Dennis has been gracious to be our sponsor!  I'm always in need of Get Well cards so I'm using the image called It's All About Balance.  What an adorable clown to cheer a person up!
I used an oldie but goodie paper called Purple Sponged from Paper Pizazz.  Then used a technique I recently learned that gives a bubble effect to the background color.  The clown is colored with copics and I added a Stampin' Up sentiment and my favorite accents-buttons.  I finished the inside up with some complimentary paper and Best Wishes stamp. 
I hope that we'll see your creations on our challenge-the winner gets 2 single images from Rick's store!  What fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment