Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

It's Christmas at Sherri Ann Baldy's! A Winter Wonderland~

 What a great way to start off the most marvelous month in the year than with a Sherri Baldy image called "Snow Girl scan 0001".  I just love her and think you can just feel the cold winter night surrounding her.  I darkened the sky around her to get that icy feeling-I'm loving the raspberry and khaki colors for her clothes and the owl.  I used some glittery/snow mixture around her feet for some sparkle.  The background paper is so neat-it has the look of a cable knitted sweater-perfect for those winter cards.  I actually found these flat (great for cards) glitter crusted leaves in the Christmas aisle at my local HL-easy to snip and trim to size.  Tucked some white wispy feathers and used a frosted pale pink flower to finish the corner.  On the inside, I used a star glittered cardstock in pale pink and silver and stamped a great sentiment.  Come and join us at many of Sherri's Challenges from all over the world!  Here's a great one for you here.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment