Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sami Stamps is Sponsoring Come and Get It Challenge. Theme is Love is In The Air!

 What a very clever image of love this is from Sami Stamps called Happy Heart Fairy found here.  We sure do have great sponsors over at Come and Get It and you can enter our latest Challenge with the theme of "Love is in the Air".
This horizontal beauty was such a fun, whimsical image and so quick to color and shade to put on a project--maybe that's because I knew exactly the paper I had on hand that would be perfect for her!  As you can see I Love the combination of pink and black!! After coloring her. I edged the image in black, mounted the sentiment from my stash with a hot pink cardstock and added a black faceted flourish spray.  On the inside liner, I wanted to see more of the b&w heart paper so that was the background.  Using the P&B print as a mat, I used another stamped sentiment-this is so versatile in that it could be an Anniversary card, a Valentine's Day card, even a Birthday card.
Come on over to Come and Get It Challenges and get an opportunity to wish a great prize from Sami Stamps!   We can't wait to see your great creation!

3 comments:

  1. Wowww love it Carolyn!
    Perfect digi, great colors and beautiful paperchoice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card design. The background and colouring are great. Judy

    ReplyDelete