Followers

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Spots & Dots Everywhere at Crafting When We Can-Fabrika Fantasy is our Sponsor!

 At Crafting When We Can, we are celebrating "DOTS-SPOTS"!  And our thoughtful Sponsor for this challenge is Fabrika Fantasy.  The beauty of images from this site is that with some of them, you can also get a pre-colored image.  That's what I've used on this card and he is called "Easter Bunny" of course.  These options make it a great way to get cards done that you need for the last minute!
I cut the image and then inked it around the edges with distressed orange ink.  I lucked out with my design paper-one side was this great carrot paper and the other the green dot paper.  That fit the bill for this challenge!  I kept it very simple with just a stamp from KKS.
On the inside, I used a decorative Easter egg paper and an orange textured label die cut.  I used another wonderful sentiment stamp from a clear stamp set from KKS.  Easy Peasy!
Come and play with us at Crafting When We Can-We'd love to see your creations and be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love that egg! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - lucky to have the perfect papers at hand!

    ReplyDelete