Followers

Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas/Anything Goes over at Color It Create It Show It Off! Do I hear Jingle Bells?

Over at Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge we welcome you to use whatever medium you wish and whatever image you wish. We the design team create with our sponsors image My Besties, but you are welcome to use anything. Our new Challenge for this month is:
Christmas /Anything Goes
If you use the theme of the challenge you have an more chances to win some images from My Besties.  I'm using Img 906 and I think of her as waiting anxiously for Santa coming down the Chimney.  She was colored with Copics and I love the look of her Stocking Cap with the Holly trim!  I wanted to make her vintage looking so I curled and tore the edges of her picture and the accent strip under her.  For some Christmas accents, I used some laser cut wooden package and snowflake.  On the inside, I used some matching paper with stars and a stamped sentiment from my stash.
Sherri Baldy always has neat images, especially for the seasons & Holidays.  I can't wait to color some more up to get my card list whittled down!  Come over to the Challenge and win some images-can't wait to share in the Christmas joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment