Followers

Monday, January 1, 2018

Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes over at Color It Create It Show It Off!

This is a great way to start off the New Year with a wonderful My Bestie image and a super monthly Challenge over at Color It Create It Show It Off!
This is Img 180 and she can be found here.  There are so many Winter/Seasonal images that Sherri Baldy has in her store!  Just perfect for the theme over at CICISIO--Winter Wonderland-Anything Goes!
I love the Skiing aspect of this image!  It's unique-I love the combination of purples and soft greens.  I added some diamond stickles on her fur "ruff" around the boots for some bling effect!  I used silver metallic on her poles and White Chunky Frantage for the snowy effect in the background.  I think the wooden snowflake is an adorable finish.  On the inside,I finished it with some triangles of design paper and a rubber stamp from my stash.  It's got multi-purposes for the giver of the creation!  Come join our Challenge--we'll ALL get inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment