Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2018

All Dressed Up free image over at Kit & Cowder!

We at All Dressed Up have some exciting news for everyone--Wendy Burns our resident Artist has offered this beautiful image called "Sassy" to use through Kit and Clowder.  You can get this gorgeous image for free for a limited time by following the steps Alyce has provided in her post.
I used a holographic silver star patterned paper as the background, a heavy written cardstock that I distressed for another layer, and finally, the "Star" of the card-dancing in the starry midnight air.  I used copics to color her (and a couple of refills for the blues!), my favorite medium.  On the inside, I finished with a complimentary paper with one of my favorite sentiments from KKK.
Keep checking the K&C site for a chance to get this freebie from ADU , as well as all the renditions of this beauty from the ADU DT.  Hope you will join us!




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the image of course but that bold blue background is stunning and is so complimentary to the image.

    ReplyDelete